About the Gathering

Southern Rodmakers is an annual gathering of bamboo fly rod makers. Over 300 craftsmen from 39 states have gathered on the White river near Cotter Arkansas since 1998. If you're interested in making bamboo fly rods, join us at the gathering in October, or follow the links below to join the on-line gathering of bamboo rod makers. "The List" is a great place to start. The list is an old school e-mail server with hundreds of members around the world.

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Bob Nunley's Presentation at SRG 2017

Note from Bill Armon:

Bob Nunley has agreed to do a program on whatever we, as attendees of SRG 2017, would like to have him discuss. It should be rodmaking related! Please send your suggestions to me personally. Please do send suggestions as your participation will make THE SRG 2017 better! I hope to keep his topic a secret until presented. Thanks!

Note from David:

Bill posted this note on the rodmakers list.  It would be best if you would reply to him on the List.  Or you can send your suggestions to me here and I'll forward them to Bill.

I may send my personal vote in multiple times.  I want to see Bob reenact some of the stories in his book "Snake Rod".

David